Dr. Jones has been qualified as an expert in forensic psychiatry in state and federal courts. He has served as a consultant to attorneys in the private and public sectors, law enforcement, and government agencies.
Who we can help:
- Correctional Institutions: Providing assessments to optimize compliance with current guidelines of safety protocols and management of the mentally ill.
- Healthcare Institutions: Assessing process excellence, quality improvement measures, and safety precautions and standards.
- Government Agencies and NGOs: Working to create and implement impactful policy, advocacy, best practices, and program development on topics of mental illness, corrections, healthcare reform, violence, and related areas.
- State Behavioral Health Programs: In achieving compliance with CRIPA (Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act) and service evaluations of institutions under review by or under settlement agreements with the US DOJ (US Department of Justice).
Forensic evaluations include, but are not limited to:
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Impaired Professionals
- Competency to Practice Medicine
- Dangerousness Assessment
- Worker's Compensation
- IMEs (Psychiatric)
- Social Security Disability
- Psychiatric Malpractice
- Psychiatric Disability
- Medical Ethics
- Boundary Violations
- Evaluation of Services
- Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act (CRIPA) Psychiatric Services Evaluations
- Department of Justice (DOJ) reviews and settlement
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Criminal Responsibility
- Diminished Capacity and Mens Rea
- Sentencing Evaluations
- Competency for Execution
- Civil Commitments
- Testamentary Capacity